If you have been on the fence about working with a financial advisor make sure to check out this video as Greg walks through a story of one of his clients who was extremely nervous about her ability to retire in 2020. After visiting with Greg and realizing all the plans that were in place were still in good shape even though the market had lost value, she felt like a ton of bricks had been lifted off her shoulders. Financial advisors are your voice of reason and help you navigate through difficult times like we have just gone through with COVID-19. If you don't have the clarity and confidence you feel you should, find an advisor today and get it figured out!
- Client story about market volatility and their concerns about being able to retire this year.
- Being emotional when making decisions typically equates to poor decisions, advisors can be your voice of reason.
- When you have a plan for income, market volatility doesn't put extra weight on your shoulders.
- If rational decisions or any decisions are hard for you to make find a qualified advisor.
- Make sure you have a plan in place for your retirement and work with an advisor who can guide you through it.