Are you a small business owner who cannot afford to lose one of your key employees?
Do you question how the business would succeed without these people?
In this video I discuss a small company I worked with in designing a Deferred Compensation strategy to help a business owner secure their team for the long run and put their business in a better place financially. Such simple efforts can go a long way in helping you retain your best people.
- Business owner with key employees - vital to the success of the business.
- Strategies to keep great employees around or position them to take over the business.
- Details of a Deferred Compensation Plan.
- Owner makes contributions and retains rights to the policy.
- Loan options are available.
- Employee(s) stick around for long-term they become vested.
- Vital employees have a pension program inside their work plan.
- Create a pension like benefit for the employee.
- Secured 3 key employees for the long run of the business.