Do you think you are pretty sharp when it comes to doing research on the internet?
Do you feel like you can find plenty of information, but have a hard time figuring out what to do with it?
In this video I discuss why a financial advisor brings wisdom to the table for their clients. Don't rely on social media, blogs or websites for all of your financial decisions. Educate yourself and then visit with a qualified advisor who can help you navigate your path to success.
- Do you think you're pretty good at finding information, but are not sure if you can trust it?
- Why do you need a financial advisor?
- Facebook Group - Investing For Beginners - What questions were majority of people asking?
- People don't seem to worry about plans or strategies - they are only looking for stock tips.
- Worry more about your strategy than the quick fix, because it won't work in retirement planning.
- Financial advisors bring wisdom to the table - they do this by investing in their education to bring better information to their clients.
- NAIFA membership leads to networking and ideas.
- Don't rely on social media, blogs or websites - educate yourself and visit with a professional.
- Don't work with a product slinger.
- Work with an advisor who looks out for your interest first.